Interested in NHS or NJHS at Poudre School District Global Academy?
National Honor Society Advisor: Mrs. Chris Hagge
National Junior Honor Society Advisor: Mrs. Dinah Unruh
National Junior Honor Society is available for students in the 7th, 8th, and 9th grade. National
Honor Society is available for Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors at Poudre School District Global Academy. This
selected group of students will work together to build on the Four Pillars of the NHS
organization: Service, Leadership, Scholarship, and Character. In the required monthly
meetings, members will learn more about the four pillars and will be given opportunities to
focus on these pillars and apply them in a service form.
Do I qualify for NHS?
- NHS: Cumulative GPA of 3.0 and maintain a 3.0 GPA
- NJHS: Semester GPA of 3.0 and maintain a 3.0 GPA
- Demonstrate service, leadership and character
- Agree to participate in chapter service project
- Agree to participate in community service outside of school
- Agree to attend monthly meetings and the induction ceremony
If I meet these requirements, then what?
A letter of consideration will be mailed to you in the spring.
- Complete a Poudre School District Global Academy National Honor Society Application
- Provide one letter of Reference
- Acceptance into NJHS and NHS will be announced in August
The Induction Ceremony will take place in October.