School communications are posted in the tables below. The Spanish version can be accessed by clicking on the date, and when the document loads click "En Español" in the upper right-hand corner of the first page of the document. Friday Updates are posted on Friday afternoon by 4:00pm, and the Spanish version is typically available at the same time or shortly thereafter.
Los comunicados escolares se publican en las tablas que aparecen a continuación. Los comunicados del viernes se podrán acceder en español haciendo clic en la fecha. Una vez el documento se descargue haga clic en "En Español" en la esquina superior derecha de la primera página del documento. Las actualizaciones de los viernes se publican los viernes por la tarde antes de las 16:00, y la versión en español suele estar disponible a la misma hora o poco después.
|December 2023||Dec 1|
|November 2023||Nov 17|
|October 2023||Oct 6 | Oct 13 | Oct 20| Oct 27|
|September 2023||Sep 1 | Sep 8 | Sep 15 | Sep 22 | Sep 29|
|August 2023||Aug 3 EN ES | Aug 18 | Aug 25|
|May 2023||May 5 | May 12 | May 19 | May 26|
|April 2023||Apr 7 | Apr 14 | Apr 21 | Apr 28|
|March 2023||Mar 3 | Mar 10 | Mar 24 | Mar 31|
|February 2023||Feb 3 | Feb 10 | Feb 17 | Feb 24|
|January 2023||Jan 6 | Jan 13 | Jan 20 | Jan 27|
|December 2022||Dec 2 | Dec 9 | Dec 16|
|November 2022||Nov 4 | Nov 11 | Nov 18|
|October 2022||Oct 7 | Oct 14 | Oct 21 | Oct 28|
|September 2022||Sep 2 | Sep 9 | Sep 15 | Sep 23 | Sep 30|
|August 2022||Aug 2 EN ES | Aug 19|
|May 2022||May 6 EN ES | May 13 EN ES | May 20 EN ES|
|April 2022||Apr 1 EN ES | Apr 8 EN ES | Apr 15 EN ES | Apr 22 EN ES | Apr 29 EN ES|
|March 2022||Mar 4 EN ES | Mar 11 EN ES | Mar 25 EN ES|
|February 2022||Feb 4 EN ES | Feb 11 EN ES | Feb 18 EN ES | Feb 25 EN ES|
|January 2022||Jan 7 EN ES | Jan 14 EN ES | Jan 21 EN ES | Jan 28 EN ES|
|December 2021||Dec 3 EN ES | Dec 10 EN ES | Dec 17 EN ES|
|November 2021||Nov 5 EN ES | Nov 12 EN ES | Nov 19 EN ES|
|October 2021||Oct 1 EN ES | Oct 8 EN ES | Oct 15 EN ES | Oct 22 EN ES | Oct 29 EN ES|
|September 2021||Sep 3 | Sep 10 | Sep 17 | Sep 24 EN ES|
|August 2021||August 3 Family Communication | Aug 13 | Aug 20 | Aug 27|
|June 2021||June letter|
|May 2021||May 7 | May 14 | May 21|
|April 2021||Apr 2 | Apr 9 | Apr 16 | Apr 23 | Apr 30|
|March 2021||Mar 5 | Mar 12 | Mar 26|
|February 2021||Feb 5 | Feb 12 | Feb 19 | Feb 26|
|January 2021||Jan 8 | Jan 15 | Jan 22 | Jan 29|
|December 2020||Dec 4 | Dec 11 | Dec 18|
|November 2020||Nov 6 | Nov 13 | Nov 20|
|October 2020||Oct 2 | Oct 9 | Oct 16 | Oct 23 | Oct 30|
|September 2020||Sep 18 | Sep 25|
Enroll or Verify Your Contact Information for Communications from PSD Global Academy
PSD Global Academy and Poudre School District use School Messenger as a tool to support communication with students, parents, and staff. PSD Global Academy relies upon SMS text messages as an additional mode of communication. If you would like to receive SMS text messages from PGA or simply verify your email address or phone number, please follow these steps:
- Visit https://pvue.psdschools.org and login to your account.
- Click the "My Account" tab in the upper righthand corner of the page
- Verify that your email address is correct in the email section; if it is incorrect you can update it here.
- Verify your phone number is correct in the phone number section; if it is incorrect you can update it here.
- If you would like to receive text messages:
- Review your phone numbers to see if you already have one added that is the type "SMS/Text". If you already have one such number listed, verify that it is correct.
- If you do not have an SMS/Text number listed, click the plus button to add a number. Ensure that you indicate in the "Type" field that it is an SMS/Text number, and enter the SMS/Text phone number.
- Scroll to the top or bottom of the page and click the "Update Account" button. Any changes that you submit should synchronize overnight.
- After waiting 24 hours for any changes to synchronize, if you would like to receive text messages you can finalize the process by sending a text message of "Y" or "Yes" to 67587. Additional details can be found in this flyer (English, Spanish).
This screencast video shows how to accomplish the steps above: