Records Requests

Current students can work with the school counselor to obtain transcripts or other educational records. There is a small fee associated with some requests. Your counselor will be able to let you know what, if any, fee applies and how that can be paid. More information about records requests can be found on the PSD Student Records and Transcripts webpage. Former students can visit this page to learn how to request transcripts and other educational records.